Thursday, December 20, 2007

When I'm in the 1st company, my engineer told me that to survive in this competitive environment and society, a person must be keep upgrading themselves. One of the methods is going on course.

Hai... Back to school again... Yup, from his advice I started to take a certificate of a part time course which really a very tiring task... The class from 7~10 pm twice a week for half a year.. And my working day start from 7 am to 5.30 pm. Err... Finally, managed to complete it with passed. But that just a beginning of the road to seek a better life... At that point that certificate didnt much use or valuable lah compare to those S'porean poses at least a diploma holder...

With that, I goes again for my diplomas which takes the fastest 1 year to complete it. Again going a very hardest way through the life, finally... Finally, managed to get the Diplomas Cert... Thought that it would be great and can help me in getting drastic pay rise or promotion but sad to say that it still below the market price for getting a new job after the retrenchment...

No choice lah as to survive, still need to take up the job even have a diplomas with a medium pays... After jumping a fews company, finally being tired already of jumping company yet the pay still not a very high, I finally stop at my current Japanese company working in engineering department.... Still a lots of pressure on the work but luckily still got a lot of friends here that are really joker... Will introduce to you all others time....

Thinking of getting a degree but too bad it too expensive... It cost a boom for me if want to continue with it... It about SGD$10~15K a year and it take about 2-3 years to complete it... How i m going to fork out this cost??? Haha.. So give up liau lor on this degree holder... Unless, "Huat" lah...With TOTO help me... Hehe....

No comments: